Balint Society of Australia and New Zealand
SUPERVISION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE SUPERVISOR AND SUPERVISEE
The supervisor and supervisee agree:
- To maintain their current financial memberships of the BSANZ;
- To maintain their current Professional Indemnity Insurances;
- To abide by the Code of Ethics of their professional accrediting bodies;
- To keep records of each supervision session, including dates, times and notes of each session;
- To have a minimum of 10 sessions of supervision per year;
- To discuss six monthly progress reports before they are sent to the Accreditation Committee;
- To discuss any concerns and issues about the supervisory relationship. If these are unable to be resolved, either party or both parties are to consult with the Accreditation Committee.
- To discuss ethical issues, confidentiality, co-leader relationships and other issues related to progress and development as listed in the BSANZ Accreditation Committee Requirements for Supervision Reports;
- To discuss any possible changes to the terms of the supervision agreement, including cessation of supervision and to brief the Accreditation Committee about these discussions;
- To agree on fees for supervision before commencement; and
- To discuss the final report concerning the suitability of the supervisee to complete the pathway before the report is submitted to the Accreditation Committee.
Endorsed by the BSANZ board on 2 May 2017