Leadership Training Pathway Application Form
The Accreditation Committee of the Balint Society of Australia and New Zealand (BSANZ) welcomes your application for entry into the pathway for Balint leadership training.
Please fill in this form and and click on Send. The form will be sent to to the Chair of the BSANZ Accreditation Committee.
- Fees involved in supervision, observation and support of the applicant are a matter for negotiation between the relevant parties. The BSANZ does not determine the fee structure.
- Entry into the Pathway for Balint Leadership Accreditation requires:
- Membership of the BSANZ
- From 4.5.21 the course fee of $500 AUD ($560 NZD) for new trainees is required to be paid in full on enrolment.
- Previously two separate payments were required as follows:
- Entry fee – AUD$300 for Australian entrants, NZD$315 for New Zealand entrants.
- Annual training fee: AUS$200 NZD$215 payable on the anniversary date of enrolment in the pathway or on the date of resumption of training if there has been a period of inactivity.