Please complete our online booking form.
We will then be in touch to confirm your registration and will send a payment link.
Dates: 6th & 7th November 2021
BSANZ Members: $50 AUS/NZ | Non-Members: $80 AUS/NZ │Full-Time Students: $30 AUS/NZ
What are the challenging clinical encounters that continue to sit in your mind and cause stress?
Want to find a way of exploring these and learning to understand them?
BSANZ warmly invites you to register for our weekend workshops, to be offered online this year on Zoom. Yes, disappointingly our optimistic plans for face-to-face workshops in various locations have simply proven incompatible with current realities.
Several BSANZ members have recently shared their enjoyment and benefit from the International Balint Federation (IBF) online weekend workshops held in 2020 and 2021 during the pandemic. They happily recommend their online adventure and report advantages to their thinking and clinical practice, as well as building new contacts and networks.
Our programmes will be modified to suit the online experience.
We highly recommend you seize the chance of this innovative approach, which is blessed with numerous advantages:
- Same high-quality leadership and programmes
- Access to leader teams in a range of time zones
- Low cost – Members $50, non-members $80, full-time students $30
- Free of travel time, costs and restrictions
- Equal access for clinicians everywhere, including remote locations, WA and NSW
- Home comforts, with preferred diet and wardrobe, and no toilet queues during breaks
- Free of Covid anxieties
Balint groups offer a confidential, safe and supportive setting for clinicians to present and reflect on difficult and intriguing cases. Group members seek to understand the nature of the doctor/therapist and patient/client relationship and use it in a therapeutic way.
Balint group work benefits clinicians in well-recognised ways. We welcome clinicians, including doctors, psychotherapists, nurses, psychologists, social workers and counsellors.
- discover new ways of thinking about and addressing difficult encounters in their practice;
- develop their reflective capacity and ethical reasoning; and
- build relationships with colleagues who share this interest.
- BSANZ reserves the right to make the final decision on participants.
- Ensure you are able to attend all sessions of the workshop.
- Remember to take time zones into account when stating your preferred program.
- Payment is to be made once your registration has been confirmed. Bank Account details will be advised separately.
- [The fee for registrants outside Australia and New Zealand is AUD 80.]
Please see the links below for a draft program prepared for each venue. A more detailed program will be circulated to registrants.
For all enquiries about this Workshop please contact Anne Malecki by email at the BSANZ office: firstname.lastname@example.org